Quick Question: A 5-Day Leadership Challenge?
Are you up for a challenge? How about a 5-Day Leadership Challenge?
Ahh, The 5-day challenge. You’ve probably seen these scattered through social media sites promising radical changes to your health or fitness if you try these recipes or execute these lifestyle changes or participate in these transformational exercises.
These short, focused, 5-day or 10-day challenges are popular because they work.
5 short lessons.
5 short tasks.
Do the work and get results.
Leadership development isn’t any different. Just like we can all find excuses not to work out, not to eat right, not to go to bed at a decent hour… well, the same can be said about self-development.
So I’ve decided to help remove some of those excuses and build out a 5-day challenge specifically for you to improve your leadership skills.
The Basic Plan:
- Day 1… Start the Challenge
- 15-Minute Leadership Lesson via Facebook Live x 5 Days
- 15-Minute Challenge/Task/Assignment x 5 Days
- Email Summary with Resources x 5 Days
- Facebook Group to Share Your Results & Find Accountability
- Day 5… Challenge Complete. Results Achieved. Reward Obtained.
But here’s the thing.
I’m not a fan of making assumptions. I’ve got some ideas about what to put together for this 5-day leadership challenge, but these challenges are all about results. Therefore it’s critical that I create a leadership challenge that will give you the results that YOU want.
Alright then, tell me… which 5-day leadership challenge sounds the most exciting?
- Build a Leadership Career Plan in 5 Days
- Build a Leadership Self-Development Plan in 5 Days
- Uncover Your Leadership Potential in 5 Days
- Position Yourself for a Promotion in 5 Days
Click here to complete the one-question survey and then comment on the facebook post below to share your opinion!
Can you answer one question?
Answer via comment or through this survey link –> https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/CB2V6CL
I’m putting together a 5-day leadership challenge and would love some help picking the topic… that way I don’t create something that nobody wants (eek!)
The 4 options are:
1. Build a Leadership Career Plan in 5 Days
2. Build a Leadership Self-Development Plan in 5 Days
3. Uncover Your Leadership Potential in 5 Days
4. Position Yourself for a Promotion in 5 Days
Comment below or answer via this survey link –> https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/CB2V6CL
Posted by Jamie Newman on Wednesday, January 25, 2017